Students who wish to participate in the Onsite Institutes will register for courses as follows:
- To reserve a seat for the next available Onsite Institute in your area
- You must be accepted into the Department of Information Science program to attend the next available Onsite Institute in your area
- Fill out an Advising Form and select Rachel Hall, the College of Information director of LIS Student Support Services in order to be placed on the reservation list
- Send in the Advising Form,in order to be assigned a seat
- You must have received the confirmation and registration information.
- All new students who completed the application process and received notification that they are cleared to register, may register during the early-registration period.
- Tuition and fee payments are due based on when you register.
- Registration will be canceled if tuition and fees are not paid by the payment deadline. Students must register online by using My UNT.
- Visit the Office of the Registrar's website for more information about Early Registration.
- To register or find student account information, pay tuition, and check grades online, visit My UNT.
- Financial Aid is administered through UNT. Find out more about financial aid at UNT at Student Financial Aid and Scholarships.
For additional registration information, please call the College of Information, Office of Academic Advising at 877-275-7547 (Toll free) or 940-565-2445