Assistantships and Fellowships
Department of Information Science Teaching and Research Assistantships / Teaching Fellowships
- Open only to masters and doctoral-level students in the Information Science Department.
- Good teaching and research skills; specific background required in some positions.
- 15 to 20 hours per week; salary varies.
- Includes in-state tuition for out-of-state residents, if 20 hours per week.
- The selection process is very competitive and subject to students meeting the following conditions:
- Academic Merit
- Good academic standing in all courses and good progress toward a degree
- Responsibility and reliability based on previous evaluation in case of reappointment as assessed by superervising faculty or staff
- Collegiality and ability to take and follow directions, and work constructively as a team member
UNT Libraries Graduate Library Assistantships
- Open to students in all concentrations
- Candidates should have appropriate skills and/or experience
- Twenty hours per week for nine months
- Includes in-state tuition for out-of-state residents (Request brochure for more information)
- For current position and application information please visit the Graduate Library Assistantships and Graduate Research Assistantships on the UNT Library Website.