1. Apply to the University of North Texas Toulouse Graduate School
- Application: Apply to the UNT Toulouse Graduate School via the ApplyTexas website and and pay the application fee. Your completed application will be processed by the UNT Toulouse Graduate School and reviewed by your academic program.
- You will need to meet the Graduate School minimum qualifications before you will be considered for admission to the Department of Information Science.
- International students must also review the International Admissions page for additional required documents.
- Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Review: The Toulouse Graduate School will review transcripts to verify minimum GPA requirements of 3.2 on the last 60 hours of a bachelor's degree, a 3.2 cumulative undergraduate GPA, or a 3.5 GPA on a completed master's degree.
*Note: We do not require GRE scores.
2. Apply to the College of Information, Department of Information Science
- In order to complete the Department's application for the M.S. in Health Informatics program, the following documents need to be uploaded to the MyUNT Portal:
- A one-page statement of purpose and goals detailing your interest in the master's program and reviewing your professional goals.
- A resumé or curriculum vitae.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation. Letters should be from former professors, job supervisors, or others who can assess your potential for success as a health informatics professional.
*Note: Files submitted must be in PDF format
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com.