The application process is a two-step process. Please see the instructions for each step listed below:
1. Apply to the University of North Texas Toulouse Graduate School:
- Application: Apply to the UNT Toulouse Graduate School via the ApplyTexas website and pay the Application fee ($75.00).
- You will need to meet the Graduate School minimum qualifications before you will be considered for admission to the Department of Information Science.
- International students must also review the International Admissions page for additional required documents.
Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended. (Transcripts are processed by the Toulouse Graduate School. For questions about sending your transcripts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Review: The Toulouse Graduate School will review transcripts to verify minimum GPA requirements of 3.2 on the last 60 hours of a bachelor's degree, a 3.2 cumulative undergraduate GPA, or a 3.5 GPA on a completed master's degree.
*Note: We do not require GRE or GMAT scores.
2. Apply to the College of Information, Department of Information Science
- In order to complete the department's application for Data Science, the following documents must be uploaded to the MyUNT portal:
- Two (2) letters of recommendation. Recommendation letters should be from former professors or others who can evaluate your academic qualification, or from job supervisors who can assess your potential for success in your chosen career. (Files submitted must be in PDF format.)
For questions about the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.