Thank you for your for your interest in the IS PhD Program!
Before you begin the IS PhD Program application, please note the following:
- The IS PhD Program application is due March 15, 2020 for the Fall 2020 semester.
- If you are a UNT doctoral student who is currently enrolled in another program, you may submit this application for any semester. Please indicate which semester you are applying for when prompted.
- At the end of the application, you will need to attach the items below. If you do not have all of these documents readily available to attach to this application, please wait to submit the application so that all materials are submitted together.
- Copy of GRE Scores
- Academic Writing Sample (where you must be the sole author)
- Personal Statement
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Funding letter (for sponsored students only)
- Please be aware that applicants to IS PhD Program will also need to complete the admissions processes for the UNT Toulouse Graduate School (http://tgs.unt.edu/) and, if applicable, UNT International (http://international.unt.edu/).